Valentina Yazykova was born in Tatarstan, Russia. She is Nominated toWorld Supermodel competition held in 2016 and is one among the Finalists of that competition. Now she is persuing her career as an actress/model.
Earlier life and studies:
She has Masters degree in International Communication, University of Oslo, Norway. She started her career as an executive assistant at Aker ASA in June 2014 after graduating master degree at University of Oslo. In September 2014 she was promoted to position Senior Associate and in December 2014 received an offer of a new position- Social Relations Manager at the same company where she is working today managing different projects.
apart from acting she is also a good dancer and also has a passion for sports such as karate and chess. She do much running and did half marathon of 21 km. on Danish Bank Marathon in Oslo.
Awards and recognitions:
– Nominated to World Supermodel 2016
– Red Carpet on Venice Film festival 2015
– Brand Finalist of The Fashion Hero TV show 2014
– Finalist of Face of the Globe, London, 2013/2014
– Finalist of Miss Commonwealth, 2013
– Finalist of Planet Beach Cover Model, Dominican Republic 2013
– Finalist of Top Model Worldwide, London, 2012.